Join us for our Zoom Information Session to learn more about what makes Shady Side Academy Senior School unique. Whether it is our:
- Balanced and rigorous college preparatory curriculum
- Small classes, and a schedule that allows students and faculty to meet not just in class but outside of class regularly
- 130-acre campus with impressive facilities including our new tech and design hub and science center
- Opportunities to explore personal interests through independent studies or Senior Projects
- Impressive athletics and arts facilities giving students endless ways to try on new activities and stretch themselves
- A commitment to strengthening our school community through advisor meetings, teachers who also coach and mentor club leaders, and to supporting the community around us with our service learning club and its outreach activities and connections.
Our one-hour Zoom Sessions are a great way to start learning about SSA and to answer questions you have on your mind. It is the beginning of a journey to learn how we approach educating and caring for students…Because How Matters.