Valley Christian High School is approved to issue I-20s used to apply for F-1 student visa.
What is the Valley Christian Difference?
- Advanced college preparation – Graduates attend top colleges and universities throughout the USA. Dual Credit classes let you start your college transcript with classes you take on campus. You may even graduate from VCHS and enter university as a 2nd year student!
- VCHS is in Silicon Valley – Business leaders and start-up company experts help our students to develop their own businesses while still in high school. It’s all part of the amazing Business Entrepreneurship Initiative.
- Unique opportunities in STEM – Applied Math, Science, and Engineering (AMSE) Institute provides hand-on experiences from team robotics and rocketry, to experiments on the bottom of the ocean and astronomy in the Observatory Dome.
- Develop your love for music, theatre, painting, dance, or video production – Valley Christian’s unique Conservatory of the Arts allows you to achieve the highest level of artistic skill with world-class instructors and over 60 courses.
- Be part of Warrior Athletics! – Build friendships and raise your athletic skill through any of approximately 50 teams for young men and women. VCHS offers college recognition for top athletes.
Homestay Program: Valley Christian international students live in caring homestays. We will help find a safe and happy family that is a good match for you.
Virtual tour of our campus: View Valley Christian High School