What are the purposes of charter schools?
- Improve student learning.
- Increase the choice of learning opportunities within the public school system.
- Create professional opportunities that will attract new teachers to the public school system.
- Establish a new form of accountability for public schools.
- Encourage different and innovative learning methods.
The mission of Life School – Lancaster Elementary School is to develop leaders with life skills through strong academics, character training, and partnerships with parents and the community.
Learn more about how your child can thrive at Life School – Lancaster Elementary School’s Open House.
- March 26, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Register to attend today!