A foundation for a lifetime love of learning.
High Meadows School is a place where adventure, play, and discovery go hand-in-hand with extraordinary academic preparation and exemplary student outcomes. We know that there is time in each school day for intellectual challenge and fresh air, for authentic learning and movement. Our students are encouraged to:
- connect with the natural environment,
- build confidence and meaningful relationships with teachers and peers,
- be creative and autonomous decision-makers, and
- learn through discovery and valuable experiences.
High Meadows School’s unique approach offers:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- Multi-age grade configuration
- Whole Child focus
- Outdoor education + 42-acre campus to explore
- 9:1 student-teacher ratio
Choosing the right school for your child and family is a big decision. Please reach out to our team to learn more and to start the conversation today!