Texas Success Academy, Celebrating 10 Years of Successful Online Education
Texas Success Academy serves three purposes for students within the virtual learning walls:
- To help students increase self-esteem, self-confidence, respect, and feel powerful in a social setting and educational environment.
- To build support and personal growth in students while in and out of the school environment.
- To provide an alternative educational setting for students who strive to complete their high school diploma in a safe environment.
K12 Learner Options
Texas Success Academy students are from all around the world. We have Actors, Athletes, Dancers, Musicians to High Academics (Gifted and Talented and AP), to students who learn differently, chronic illness, Military families or have a 504. Each enjoy online learning on a flexible schedule or with cohorts. We also work with several school districts and the court system.
Benefits of Our Programs:
- Take classes at the time that is right for you
- Flexible schedule
- Reduce stress & anxiety
- Meet new friends online
- Learn at your own pace
- Teacher lead groups
- One-to-One live teacher instruction
- College classes included 10th to 12th grade
Your Child is Important
K12 students matter to us. We treat each student with respect, dignity and focus on their individual needs. With over 300 courses and 60 A-G Courses to choose from, your child can create a learning experience that is right for them. Our average academic success rate for all our courses is 95%. Our promise to your child is that they will learn and earn credits to graduate if they don’t give up.
Want More Info?
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. There are a multitude of factors to consider and the Admissions Team at Texas Success Academy is here to help!