A top-performing cyber charter school in Pennsylvania, PA Virtual has over 20 years of experience with virtual education and has transformed the way students learn online in the 21st century. As one of the first cyber schools in the state, PA Virtual has developed best practices for online learning to provide each student with the quality education they deserve.
We provide students with the necessary technology and all the curricular materials to be successful in this model of education. Additionally:
- Students have the opportunity to take live (synchronous) classes or independent (asynchronous) classes
- All core subjects are offered in a live (synchronous) setting for all grade levels
- Our certified teachers make learning engaging and interactive by using the K12 curriculum for K-8th grade and Edgenuity for 9-12th grade
- Beyond our teachers, we have several support services in place including school counselors, nurses, family support coordinators, and psychologists
- We have over 20 clubs for all grade levels, spanning topics from arts to science to academics and more
- We offer online open houses year-round where you can experience our virtual classroom in real time and get all of your questions answered