Applying to the CIA is easy through our online portal. The application is designed to help us get to know you and your areas of interest. Just follow these steps to get started:
- Complete your application through our online portal.
- Answer some short essay questions. You can do this in writing or via an in-person or phone interview.
- Sign, date, and submit your application along with the $50 application fee.
- Ask for a recommendation from a former teacher, employer, or professional colleague. Include that recommendation with your application or provide us with your recommender’s contact information so we can get a verbal recommendation.
- Contact your high school or previous college and request that they send your official transcripts to the CIA Admissions Office.