Stanbridge University is an award-winning private university that offers programs in nursing and allied health in Orange County, Los Angeles County, California, and online. Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, Stanbridge welcomes applicants of diverse interests and ages as well as those of different cultural, religious, and racial backgrounds.
Stanbridge University provides innovative, hands-on learning with virtual reality, synthetic cadavers, and high-fidelity simulation manikins. Financial Aid available for those who qualify.
School of Nursing
- Diploma in Vocational Nurse
- Associate of Science – Nursing (RN)
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Master of Science – Nursing
School of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Associate of Occupational Science – Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science – Physical Therapist Assistant
- Master of Science – Occupational Therapy
School of Veterinary Science
- Associate of Science – Veterinary Technology
2019 Best Small Colleges in California from Niche.com
2019 Best Colleges for Nursing in California from Niche.com
2019 ACCSC Excellence in Student Services from Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)